Interdax is a next generation digital asset trading platform built with institutional-grade technologies. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space.
In this role you will you will be responsible for creating and executing Interdax’s content strategy across all our communication channels, including our social media, blog and website. You will own the success of our communication efforts and drive activities leading to new customer/client acquisition with the goal of turning fans into customers, and customers into advocates.
- Become the voice of Interdax, setting an appropriate tone in all communications.
- Manage all external communications content.
- Build a solid content strategy based in industry trends on news/social media.
- Engage daily with users on channels like Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
- Be the gatekeeper of all content going out to users and the public.
- Coordinate/collaborate with Interdax’s PR agency on press releases and crisis communications.
- Monitor campaign performance using social media and analytics tools.
- Support internal teams with content curation, distribution and engagement.
- Work with the design team to develop compelling design artifacts and campaign materials.
- Develop Interdax's community program and maintain editorial calendars.
- Recruit, build and lead a world-class communications team.
- Ensure that our content complies with legal/regulatory guidelines.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency and finance industries is a must.
- 5+ years developing highly engaging content for social media.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form.
- Expertise with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Docs.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to translate complex industry-specific information into palatable content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in a leading mass media publication with FinTech focus.
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work hours