Interdax is building a 3rd generation digital asset exchange. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space.
In this role you’ll be a part of a energetic, fast-paced team and work closely with Engineering, Design and Marketing to map the direction of the product and roll-out features that drive business goals. Your duties will include translating ideas into strategy and features, and following product development from start to finish.
We are looking for someone who can work across the entire product development cycle – customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, wireframing, sprint planning, project management and product marketing.
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritise product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a strong technical background is extremely important
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience or interest in financial markets and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with front-end development: HTML/CSS/JS
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary ($160k - $200k)
- Profit sharing (0.10 - 0.30%)
- Flexible work hours
Unlimited Vacation Policy