Interdax is building a 3rd generation digital asset exchange. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space. We are a well-funded project (8-figure sum) currently operating in stealth mode.
In this role you will be reviewing and integrating cryptocurrencies to our digital asset trading platforms accompanied by a rigorous mathematical analysis. You’ll research, monitor and analyse external code bases and apply patches in coins that need prompt updates. You will work with blockchain protocols, and interface with leading experts in cryptography, crypto-security and distributed systems, laying out the foundations for a DEX.
- Solid Maths
- 3+ years of experience with cryptocurrencies code bases (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc)
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts
- Experience in development of applications using dApps framework like Truffle, Fabric etc
- Background in applied cryptography
- Experience with crypto trading platforms
- Competitive salary ($160k-$240k / year)
- Profit sharing (0.5 - 1.5%)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Startup culture
- Team getaways