Interdax is building a next-generation digital asset exchange with a novel approach to crypto trading. Our team comes from top HFTs and exchanges like Nasdaq and NYSE, as well as from well known firms in the blockchain space.
In this role you will design, develop, and deliver scalable, high-available and performant software services as part of a modern distributed system. You will interact with the Front-End, DevOps, InfoSec as well as the Core Exchange teams to deploy a low-latency, scalable trading platform to compete with some of the world’s top financial exchanges. This is a position for someone who is willing to become highly vested in a project that operates 24/7 and might demand many hours, but with enormous professional and financial rewards.
- Architect, build and ship resilient services as part of a scalable distributed system
- Build a scalable real-time layer which requires low-latency and high throughput
- Quickly develop and implement new features following product and business requirements
- Deliver thoroughly tested software components as part of a fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Coach and mentor other engineers in the front-end and back-end
- Participate in on-call rotation for supporting the production system
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building large-scale systems in production
- NodeJS (Expert Level). Comfortable with C/C++ and/or Python.
- Familiarity with V8's internals and performance characteristics
- Scalable real-time websocket systems
- Docker and containerised apps
- Pub/Sub and Message Queues (i.e: Redis, ZeroMQ, Kafka, etc)
- High performance Postgres
- Strong data structures and algorithms knowledge
- BS, MS or PhD in CS or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- AWS or Google Cloud experience
- Interest for modern architectural patterns (K8s, Service Mesh, 3factor apps, etc)
- An interest in financial markets and cryptocurrencies
Compensation and perks
- Competitive salary
- Equity / Stock options (1-5%)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Startup culture
- Team getaways